Friday, March 12, 2010

My Theory Exams...

Went for my ABRSM Grade 2 Theory Exams today at SMU Lee Kong Chian School of Business. I left home at 8am and reached there at about 9am, 1 hour before the start of the exams. I am one of the first few students to reach, so I took this opportunity to tour round the school.

They have seminar rooms, which looks like lecture theatre to me, but a much smaller version compare to the ones which I have been to. They also have classrooms, where the tables and chairs are arranged in groups, instead of the usual straight rows. And what surprises me is that they have many study group rooms. I find the place very conducive. Also, other the classrooms and seminar rooms, there are tables, chairs, power socket and even LAN lines, with aircon. Nice to have the chance to visit the school. Even had chance to chat with some of the students. They are indeed very vocal. Best wishes for the SMU students =)

Ok, back to my Theory Exams. There are also some adult students, but I think they are doing higher grade theory exams. And as expected, there are a lot of children taking the exams. They look so adorable! Hope they enjoy the exam and the process and not doing it because their parents say so.

Frankly, I feel so happy while doing the paper. No stress at all. I guess this is the difference between taking up something as a hobby and as a must-do. Enjoyed the whole process. Haha, and I look so BIG size compared to those little kids. And ya, I completed the papers very quickly. Left the exam venue after 40 mins. Haha, checked through 3 times, think there is nothing else I can do there =)

No comments: