Friday, March 26, 2010

Found a New Piano Teacher!!!!

Hurray! I finally found a new piano teacher!!! She also just gave birth to a baby. But hers is a baby boy! She gave birth on the 21 Dec 2009. Well, that will make it easier for her to understand the commitment that I have.

Great news is that she is willing to let me have lessons alternate week, at $30 per lesson for Grade 2! (so much more reasonable!) Her piano is ok, nothing to complain about. The house is clean and tidy. And I can have lessons at 10am on Saturday mornings! And I will have lessons in one of her rooms! With aircon! Wow! So good!! =) She also played some short pieces for me. Generally ok. Will start with her in April and she will see me through my Grade 2 practical exams and onwards.

But coz is quite a distance from my house, so I need to get a bicycle to ride there. Anyway, I look forward to starting my class with her, a very down-to-earth person. I like her, not pushy. My first feeling is good =)

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!! =D

3 comments:

nerd said...

does the teacher still want students?

Pooh Bear said...

U can try contacting her at 90118985.

Pooh Bear said...

Her name is Nancy.