Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Voce Studio Recital 2010

This year, my ex-piano teacher, Jennifer, has invited me to play 2 pieces for the Voce Studio Recital 2010. Yeah! I was not able to play last year coz it was near my delivery date. So, how can I miss it this year right? Haha!!! Ok, though I think I did not do well for my practical exams, I hope I can play better for this recital! And of course, I want to gain more "performance" experience such that I will not feel so nervous when I need to play for others. But the thought of performing always stresses me a lot! Sigh! Must learn to overcome!!! Relax!!!

The details:-
Venue: YMS Auditorium (http://www.yms.org.sg/venue.html)
Performance: Sunday 12 December 2010
Time: 7.30pm
Rehearsal: Friday 10 December 2010
Time: 8.30pm

And the pieces which I will be performing are:-
Temple Bells
By Dennis Alexander
from Keys to Stylistic Mastery Book1

Longing
by Cornelius Gurlitt
from Keys to Stylistic Mastery Book2

2 comments:

moomchi said...

Hi PoohBear,

Just to let you know that your blog is very helpful for me! I'm choosing a piano for my kids and had popped over to pianomaster today.

Your ex-teacher was Jennifer.. which is the same name of my kid's present piano teacher .. maybe they are the same person!

Thanks for maintaining ur blog, thumbs up!

Pooh Bear said...

Hi moomchi,

My ex-teacher stays in Anchorvale. Urs?

If so, is ur kid going to perform for the coming Recital?