Friday, August 24, 2012

Working through a new book...

Currently, I am working through a new Book now: Masterwork Classics Level 7, Compiled & edited by Jane Magrath, together with Keys to Stylistic Mastery Book 3, which I barely touched it since it was bought coz I had been mostly playing the exam pieces only.

Today was the last lesson before Nancy goes for her delivery. So, I guess the next lesson would be some time in Oct or Nov, and then a break in Dec coz she will be going over to her mum's place in Malaysia and re-starting in Jan 13.

This means I have about 5 weeks to work on a few pieces before I see her again. Hope I can be discipline enough to practice the pieces!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, saw your post on HL125 and thanks for the sharing on the piano. I am going to buy the same model from Pianomaster, however, the boss seem to be very regid on pricing. May you kindly share with me the price you paid for the piano and what was the asking price? Though the boss indicated that he didnt like to put "retail price" and then give discount, somehow I feel it still should be negotiable. Could you kindly share with me your view on the pricing? Currently it is listed for 3,600. Thanks a lot, you may write to me at sheng.s.su@gmail.com, better to be discrete on price info. Let's be fair to the dealer as well. Thanks a million!