Sunday, November 21, 2010

Taking a break...

As I have moved on to a new role in my career, which had been very busy for me, I would want to spend more time to pick up and stablise first, I've decided to take a break from my piano learning, for about 3 months. Hopefully when I managed to pick up on my work, then I will be able to resume my piano learning. So, yes, tentatively planning to restart in Feb 2011. But which means I will need to rearrange the slot with Nancy when I am prepared to restart. Sigh, need to give up my 10am Sat slot, which is like, just nice!

Meanwhile, I am busy preparing for my recital which will be coming in Dec 2010. Hopefully this short break will also allow me to catch up with the pieces which I haven't have the time to really learn them well, and also revise and practice what I have learnt so far. Ya, slow and steady is my approach on pursuing my hobby. At the same time, I also need to work out a personal time-table such that I will have enough time to practice. Well, as one move up the Grades, I believe naturally you will need to spend more time practising! But I still hope this to remain as my hobby and don't want to feel stress about it. I'm also hoping Jennifer will be able to free up one weekend slot for me next year (2011), which I am not very hopeful actually. Hope I can hear good news. Haha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

休息是为了要走跟长的路!
It's nice to take a break :) Afterall, it's a hobby. ;)

Pooh Bear said...

Thanks!