Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My 2009 Musical Resolution

Trying not to be too ambitious and yet not setting a goal that is too easy to achieve. Challenging enough to make me practice every night...

My 2009 Musical Resolution is to pass with Merit or Distinction (possible?) for the Grade 3 Piano Practical, Theory & Sight Reading exams!

Then again, it depends on what my piano teacher says about my playing before she enroll me to the exams later this year. Coz she is spending some time to make sure I have my foundations right first before I start skipping Grades. As of now, I am in the midst of Grade 1 Theory & Sight Reading. And Grade 2 Practical.

All the best to myself and I enjoy every moment of piano learning !!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As of 19 Feb 09:

I will not be able to achieve my resolution above coz my teacher prefers me to be very prepared for the exams, where she will drill & drill me before the exams! So, shall set a new resolution here...

My 2009 Revised Musical Resolution is to pass with Distinction for the Grade 2 Music Theory & Prepare to take Grade 2 Practical Exams in 2010!

No comments: